Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Versa 3 and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wore my Versa 3 in the pool on holiday - while playing, not doing strenuous exercise. It stopped working so I contacted the helpline and followed their instructions. 

Apparently there’s nothing they can do to help, so I need to buy a new one with a 35% discount… 

I’m not massively impressed with this resolution as this would be my 4th/5th Fitbit. It seems every time there’s a problem, you’re just expected to buy a new model and be grateful for the discount…. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @lornaockwell - the seals on some watches are not so robust and fail over time.

The discount is only available on later more expensive Fitbit watches that don't have all the features the Versa 3 has.

You may find other brands have the features your Versa 3 has and more, such as longer battery life, full music, better app, etc. so do good research.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @lornaockwell. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with your Versa 3 and our Support Team. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with your Versa 3 and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to keep the conversation with our Support Team

Note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's no so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our team handles based on our policies. 

Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. They will tell you what's next! 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty 

@Guy_ Thank you for your input!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes