Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitbit versa needs charging every 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit needs to be charged every 2 days. It's only a year old. When I first got it it was every 4 days. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

As I am sure you are aware, batteries do age and hold charge for shorter periods. It also depends on how you have treated the battery (do let it get critically low before charging etc)and what youbhave turned on on the Versa (eg all day sync and certain clock faces eat upnthe battery).

Have you tired restarting it several times? Have a look at THIS Help Article on Battery Life.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Cannot help at the moment but mine used to hold a charge for 5/6 days and it's now all the sudden 2 its days. Been this way for the last 2 weeks with no changes to drain it, in addition I cannot swipe up or down or side to side.

Best Answer

@Tootles1974 @SS_5 A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that your Versa's battery is draining quickly. Adding to @NellyG suggestions try cleaning the contacts including using cotton with rubbing alcohol then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this restart your device and see how it behaves.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer