Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My screen is changing, fading and then text is white

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, My fitbit display is set to hot pink clock, but within a second the font colour is changing to a blue then going cloudy with white writing. I cant read notifications. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @CrouchieK  Try changing the clock face to another one, preferably a Fitbit one and see if that fixes it. If it doesnt restart the Versa several times. Please come back here if the problem persists.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thanks so much it is the STATS one in purple, but then fades to blue then white and I cant read any display.

I have tried to reset by holding the back and bottom button free times but no change
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok thanks for trying. I will flag your post for a moderators assistance.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @CrouchieK. I'll be glad to assist you with your Fitbit Versa screen inquiry. Thank you for trying @NellyG's advise in order to resolve this situation. 

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon. Please check your email.

@NellyG, thank you for your support and advise.

I'll be around and keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes