Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My versa 2 won’t swipe/tap unless restarted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 won’t swipe/tap unless restarted. Which means restarting multiple times a day just to set a timer or heck the weather or use any of the apps. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling. Same issues.

Keeps the time, keeps the steps, even keep reminders and alarms (which I can’t tap to turn off they’ll only snooze unless I restart). Will even operate Alexa. 

It worked fine for the first month, and now isn’t working properly. Plus I noticed the battery is fading quickly.  I charged it two days ago at 100% and then I got a low battery message.  

Is it my old phone? I’ll be upgrading to a newer iPhone soon so I’m trying to find out before I bother sending it back. It seems like newer iPhone users are having issues too, so will I just encounter new problems?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SheveetaMarie.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa 2 won't swipe. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us and thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support recently. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes