Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My versa is no longer holding a charge or showing my heart rate.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my fitbit Versa almost a year ago and for the past two weeks the heart rate monitor has been going in and out, and now it no longer shows my heart rate at all. I have restarted, factory reset it, and done all steps customer service has recommended. Now it also will no longer stay charged for over 24 hours. I love my smartwatch but is my versa dying after one year of use or is there something I can do to fix this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Nine won't hold a charge more than 18 hours. 2 days ago it was fine. Now for the last two days I've charged it 4 times. I installed the update last night which didn't help. I've done the recommendations but they didn't help either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa is less than a year old and it will not hold a charge longer than 24 hours now either.  I've updated and reset.  My first Versa died in 9 months - Fitbit replaced it for free.  Now the replacement has not lasted a year and they won't do anything.  I don't think I can recommend this product any more if they won't stand behind it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had mine just over a year and 2 days ago it was working perfect and and now it will only hold a charge for 12 hours if I’m lucky. I use to get a good 5 days out of it. I have tried all the recommend things to try and fix it and nothing has worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes