Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My versa2 says wifi off and i cannot access the watch from the app to turn it on. I have photos

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I activated my fitbit versa2 06/09/2020. In the watch settings it says "wifi off" I cannot push it to change it nor can I access the watch itself from the fitbit app. On the app home screen top left has my acct dot. I push it then it changes to the two accounts: my fit it acct dot and the watch face. I push on the watch and its a white screen with a back arrow top left and trash can top right. Its blank for a long time. 

My versa2 version is 35.72.1.9. I have a MAC Address but IP Address says w"ifi off".

I have shut down the versa2. I have restarted my router. I have removed/forget versa2 from bluetooth on my android phone. I have removed/uninstalled app and reinstalled it. I have made sure my fitbit app is up to date. I have made sure my android OS is up to date. But I cannot get into my versa2 through the app to access the wifi controls. I have been sitting next to my router while doing all the above with my versa2 on the charger or fully charged. 

This is my second versa series and there have been nothing but problems and I am very frustrated with the performance the last two years. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You are on the latest firmware, however there are special conditions for WiFi , which is above 25% charge when its on the charger.

See

Normally you shouldn't need a working WiFi connection as it uses the WiFi of the phone and connects to it by Bluetooth.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa was fully charged and I even tried it being in the charger. 

I cannot access the watch through the fitbit app to change the watch face or update my emergency information I have on an app on my versa2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your watch is not properly synced you won't be able to change anything at all or receive data from it.

It has nothing to do with wifi on the watch. Not sure why wifi off is an issue? It shouldn't be on normally.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes