Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My verse won’t synchronise Deezer music

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anytime I’m trying to synchronise my music from Deezer I get notification “Versa hasn’t been able to verify your subscription for several days. Please double check Wi-fi settings and place on charger”.

I used charger, I sat beside my router, I have Deezer premium subscription and it’s still not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you checked your login credentials? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Getting the same issue now 3 years later.

I wanted to go for a run, 30 minutes later I'm still faffing about trying to get music on my phone. It was working when I went for a run a couple of days ago.

What a joke, not sure why I'm bothering paying for Deezer Premium

Best Answer
0 Votes

@chromium you say that your trying to get music, but this thread is about music on the Versa. 

Did you give the Versa enough time in its charger to update the music. You should see a progress bar for music on the watch. 

Music only updates, while the watch is charging, it is only during charging that WiFi is turned on, and music downloads through WiFi. No phone needed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was working fine, then suddenly stopped working because it could no longer verify my Deezer account. I had to unlink it from Deezer and start again. It'll probably stop working again at some point, most likely when it's very inconvenient 

Best Answer
0 Votes