Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW versa 3 just died .....

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had a replacement versa 3 about 12 weeks and guess what !!!! DEAD....

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Oh no sorry.  Will they replace your replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 3 also died yesterday. I've had it for about 18 months and it's been working perfectly. Yesterday evening it reverted to the Fitbit logo screen. It doesn't seem to have any bluetooth connectivity and none of the so-called online help works. Trying to connect to the help desks is a waste of time. I was thinking of getting a Pixel watch, but I'm having serious doubts about the ongoing viability of the product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Eventually got through to online help. They say they'll send a replacement. Here's hoping....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guess what? So did mine last night! It was working fine and then the battery became depleted within a day. I contacted Fitbit - they made a few suggestions yesterday and then it died.....the app shows there's 86% on the battery, but it is as dead as a door nail. Their reply upon asking about replacement - short email to say that it is not under warranty. Wonder if it is because this is ALREADY a replacement watch from them... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 3 did the same thing after a couple of years. I wondered if anyone has been successful with a re- boot,

Best Answer
0 Votes

It didn't work for me. I was instructed to do a factory reset and that didn't work either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Luckily they have now replaced it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing worked, they have now replaced it 

Best Answer

Great hopefully this will work better fir you.

Best Answer
0 Votes