Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Google account draining battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Connect versa 2 to Google account yesterday battery was on 70%, this morning battery totally dead with no data saved so nice last night. Can I do anything like disconnect the Google account,?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Same...my Versa 3 usually lasts at least 5 days between charges. Now it drains by the end of the day.

Best Answer

I accidently connected to Google and it is also draining my battery.  Looked on how to return back to fitbit but it looks like Google have made it impossible.

If you remove Google from your smart watch you will lose all of your data. As I do not want to lose my data I am now stuck with Google.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I connected my account to Google a while back and immediately had issues with the app, that seems fixed but about 2 weeks ago my battery suddenly went from lasting several days on my Versa to barely making it a full day. I'm really hoping Fitbit do something to fix it soon they seem to be having issues since the Google connection for sure.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nothing but problems since Google purchased Fitbit. Seem to want everyone
to but their watches.

Not able to challenge friends or even see what my friends are doing since
accidently signing onto Google Fitbit. Feel totally alone as all my
friends are still with Fitbit.

When I tried reverting back to Fitbit it tells me I will lose all my data
and may not even be able to reconnect to Fitbit.
Best Answer

It seems to be getting worse, I took my fitbit off the charger at 9am this morning and by around 6pm it was dead. 

Best Answer

Same problem for me. Versa 2 was fully charged yesterday and this morning it was dead. Charged back to 100%, in less than 12 hours it's now 14%. Leas than a week ago I typically used 20% battery in 24 hours, it's unlikely the battery lost its capacity all of a sudden since lithium batteries don't behave that way.  It's even less likely it happened to both of us on the same weekend! I'm not even going to try with Fitbit support, they're not very helpful and just waste my time. My warranty ended on 12/15/23, I already decided to replace it with a Garmin when it dies. Too bad because I really enjoyed my 10+ years with Fitbit, but the issues since Google were the final nail in the coffin. 

Sense, One, Flex, Charge 2, Blaze, Ionic, Aria
Best Answer
0 Votes