Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Versa 3 - Weather app will not accept fahrenheit setting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It is showing fahrenheit in settings under Units, but is displaying Celceis in the weather app.  How do I fix this?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I think the temp units you set are just for body temp.  For weather units, have to set with the Weather app.  On pohone app from Today screen:

Profile pic > your tracker (Versa 3) > Apps > Versa 3 tab at top (to see just apps you have) > Weather > Settings > Unit

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

On your Fitbit app (smartphone) go to your profile (your icon on top left) -> Versa 3 -> apps -> weather

You should find a setting to change the temperature units.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the temp units you set are just for body temp.  For weather units, have to set with the Weather app.  On pohone app from Today screen:

Profile pic > your tracker (Versa 3) > Apps > Versa 3 tab at top (to see just apps you have) > Weather > Settings > Unit

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

When I upgraded from a Versa 2 to a Versa 3 the Apps tab (box) went away on my device screen.  Thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bigfoot-60 wrote:

When I upgraded from a Versa 2 to a Versa 3 the Apps tab (box) went away on my device screen.  Thoughts?

It seems to have changed to "Gallery", containing tabs for (your fitbit), clocks, and apps.

Best Answer

Mine is set to Fahrenheit in the units and still reads Celcius.

Best Answer

Hi @Toppie13  - follow the instructions in this link as there are 2 places to set temperature How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Versa 3

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Yes, worked!

Best Answer

Yup! Worked.

Best Answer