Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Versa 3 won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Received Fitbit for Christmas had trouble getting it to charge out of box.  Now will not charge at all.  Ordered a new charger hopefully this will work.  I should not have to spend an extra $20 on something so new..  Love the look and overall use of it but it does me no good if the charger doesn’t work. Just be warned this seems to be a common problem.Have been a Fitbit user since 2017.  Very disappointed in versa 3.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Blessed101. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your new Versa 3. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration. Sorry to hear you had to buy a new charger.

Nevertheless, if you haven't done so yet, I'd suggest trying the tips and recommendations provided here Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Blessed101. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your new Versa 3. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration. Sorry to hear you had to buy a new charger.

Nevertheless, if you haven't done so yet, I'd suggest trying the tips and recommendations provided here Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

New charger worked.  Just don’t think I should have to spend $20 on a new charger.  Since the one that came with watch wasn’t even a month old.  Hopefully the new one last longer!

Best Answer

@Blessed101 I'm glad to hear that your Versa 3 is now charging properly. 

When a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, you can contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes