Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New versa is not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I received my brand new versa, but unfortunately it doesn’t turn on no matter what I do. I’ve charged it for half a day, saw the logo now and then but always without textlines. Tried to restart the device, no success yet. My iPhone can’t connect with the device, probably because it’s turned off. How do I get this device up and running?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Until the device is paired there will be nothing but logo. You need to pair the tracker with your mobile or computer. Make sure your mobile Bluetooth is discoverable. You might want to set up the tracker using your computer first if you're having issues with your mobile.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your advice, but it doesn’t help. I’ve tried this now, but my computer (mac) with fitbit connect tells me there’s mobile setup only for Ionic, Versa, Aria 2 and Ace. So I can’t set it up via my computer and it won’t connect via iPhone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay. What exactly happens when you open Fitbit app and click add device? You mentioned you're able to see Fitbit logo on your versa so it does turn on. After you press the left button on Versa and tap add device in your mobile app, does the app find the tracker? Do you get any error messages? Also, when you go to iPhone Bluetooth settings do you see Versa showing up?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app doesn’t find the device. Also I only see the logo when the device is in the charger. When it’s not in the charger the screen goes black and it doesn’t respond on anything. I’ve contacted te retailer I’ve bought it from and they are going to send me a new one, so kind of problem solved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SamienB I'm glad you were able to get a replacement. 😊 I hope this one will work fine!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes