Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No detailed sleep recorded Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have a Versa 2 watch. I bought it for the sleeping functions. The first night it worked great. I have the details of my sleep, rem, light, deep, how much awake, etc... the second night, it is simplified. No details. I used the start sleep log both nights. As far as I know the same setup. The first night I wore it backwards on the non dominate hand. 

what can I do for consistence reading?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

The device needs to be able to detect your heart rate in order to create the detailed report. If it can't get a good read of the HR then it just relies on movement and your get the short version. It seems likely that the second night the sensor was not in good contact with your wrist.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the information. We will place it with thought.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me know how it does. Try not to make it too tight.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We only got the basic sleep log again. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

The heart beat is working when we go to bed. No errors or information on why it is not working. We wore it backwards like the first night. I did a firmware upgrade this morning. I trying to find what version I’m on now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes