Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No download of watchface possible

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I got a new Versa 2 just yesterday after a guarantee case.

Unfortunately I cannot download any watchface. Each of them says "Not available".

I wanted to get back SpO2, which I had on my first Versa 2, but it is not possible.

I read that it's maybe to do with a missing firmware update. I presently have 35.70.7.14.

Can anybody help me please?

Regards Denise

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @DennisBrain 

About 2-3 days after starting your new Versa 2 you’ll receive an update from Fitbit. You will then see you will.be able to download new faces then. You’ll also be prompted for a new Firmware update. 

😃 I hope that helps and provides you with an answer to your question. Let me know

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @DennisBrain 

About 2-3 days after starting your new Versa 2 you’ll receive an update from Fitbit. You will then see you will.be able to download new faces then. You’ll also be prompted for a new Firmware update. 

😃 I hope that helps and provides you with an answer to your question. Let me know

Best Answer

Hi @DennisBrain - thank you for reporting this issue. Normally when you install a new watch it downloads the latest firmware during setup.

It may be a bug in the more recent versions of the Fitbit App or it simply doesn't do it if it is a replacement. Either way unfortunately it causes unexpected issues for users.

Hopefully as @SunsetRunner says it will come soon.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answers. 

Today, after 4 days, I finally received the firmwareupdate on the latest version and now all the formerly known functions are "back" again. The watchfaces are also working.

Thank you for your support. Ist really calmed me down. 😄

Regards

Denise

Best Answer

That’s fantastic news @DennisBrain! 😃 Enjoy the weekend ahead and as always Happy Stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes