Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No heart rate or sleep monitoring-Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Dec 1st my led light on back of watch is not working hence no heart beat or sleep monitoring happening 

Tried webchat with all fixes so still not working after factory reset ,turning off hr & restarts ....Any ideas people please ...versa 2 

Thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Joanie73.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

If they give you a work around please post. A lot of people's heart rate monitor and sleep tracker have stopped working. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ron_Coastie.

Thank you for the information provided.

Since sleep stages depend on heart rate readings, I'll provide instructions to resolve the issue with the heart-rate. If you haven't done so, please follow these tips.

In addition, you can turn heart-rate off and back on. For instructions on how to navigate your Watch, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This answer doesn't solve the problem - the fundamental issue appears to be that the green flashing light has stopped.

Do they burn out and can you get replacements?

None of the help pages from Fitbit are addressing this fundamental problem . Is this because it is a  'hardwear' and a pain for fitbit to resolve. This is my 3rd fitbit that has had a hardwear problem. Very disappointed, 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Happy-days.

Thank you for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit device.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Big compliments to Fit Bit for sorting out my tracker - thank you. 

Frustrating that it breaks in the first place, and complicated to work out that it wasn't user error. For this I thank the community pages which reassured me that I had tried everything. 

The on-line chat with Fit bit service agent was extremely helpful

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @Happy-days.

I'm glad to hear that your experience with Customer Support was great.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issues. It hasnt read my heart rate since Feb 20 or my sleep since Feb 24. And the green flashing sensor lights are not flashing. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @daniellestill07.

If you followed the troubleshooting steps shared above without luck, you can get in touch with Customer Support via chat or give them a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer