Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to give calendar permission to Fitbit app on iPhone 15

I have a Versa 2 and am trying set up the Agenda app to sync with my calendar on my iPhone 15. I have searched the user manual and help forums, but haven't found a solution. I have gone to my iPhone settings under Fitbit app, and there is no option to allow Fitbit to access the calendar. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Testtheversa2 - did you also go to the Gallery tile in the Fitbit App, in Agenda check the permissions?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did. There is a warning message and I am unable to change the permissions for the Agenda app because there is no way to allow calendar access on the iPhone. 
Normally when an app requires calendar access on the iPhone, it will prompt the user to allow it the first time you access it. Then under calendar settings, the user can determine how much access to allow. I didn’t get a prompt from the Fitbit app, so there is no way to allow calendar access.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue! I’d really like a solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue with my Versa 3. I can’t find a solution anywhere. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it helps anyone on here, I just updated to the latest iOS this morning (17.4.1) and when I went back to the Agenda app on the FitBit app, it finally gave me the prompt to sync my calendar. 

Best Answer

Okay, thank you! I'll try updating ASAP! @CMajocha 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, this fixed it for me - after I updated to iOS 17.4.1 it give me the prompt to allow calendar alerts.

Best Answer