Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone call notifications after latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am totally fed up after not receiving phone call notifications with the latest Versa update. I have tried everything that is suggested in previous posts. And I have tried them numerous times. I get a notification that I have a "missed call" but no notification of the actual phone call.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Which update are we referring to, the fitbit app, phone, or Versa? 

Also may i ask what phone? 

Have you checked the settings and permissions? 

Does a test notification go through? This test gets sent as a phone call notification? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had a phone and Versa update within a week of each other.   I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times which requires me to go through the permissions again so they are good.  Is there any way to look at the permissions any other way?I do not get a response from the "test notification" button.  I have shut down and restarted phone and Versa many times.  I have Galaxy s7edge.Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

App permissions will be found through your phone settings, Apps, the app in question, Permissions. 

Do yo get your notifications on the phone when the screen is locked? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Here are screenshots of my app permissions.  Looks right to me.Yes, I do get phone notifications when my phone screen is locked.Thanks for helping.  I am a hair stylist and I  rely a lot on phone call notifications since I always with a client. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have checked permissions in the app as well as phone settings.  All are on.

Now I am not receiving phone notifications as well as text notifications. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

I have disabled notifications, restarted phone and turned notifications back on.

Perplexed!

Best Answer
0 Votes