Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No smart alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is there not a smart alarm on the alarm app. I see it in the app store, but it doesn't display it when I download the app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@FitDudeMan   Yes, you aren't seeing the Smart Alarm option because you don't have the latest firmware.  When there is a firmware update available, there is a notice on your Fitbit app Today screen.  Obviously not, in your case.  If your Fitbit is really new, it might take a few more days for you to get the update.  Another thing you can try is sync your Versa 2, remove it from your account, then set it back up as a new device.  The extreme option is to sync your device, then do a Factory Reset (Settings > About > Factory Reset).  BUT, and I do emphasize BUT, there is a Help article that specifically says don't do a factory reset unless you are told to do it by Support

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @FitDudeMan and welcome to the Help forums.  The Smart Alarm is part of the Alarm setting on the Versa 2 itself and shouldn't need an additional download.  When you set an alarm, the Smart Wake option should be there on the screen when you set the alarm time.  BUT, it looks like you are a new user with a new device.  It's possible that your Versa 2 doesn't have the latest firmware.  You can check your Versa 2 firmware in two places.  On the Versa 2 itself, go to the Settings then scroll down to the bottom to About.  Or tap on your profile picture on your app > Versa 2.  The version is there.  If you have the current firmware, the Versa 2 will say 35.70.7.21.  The app says Version 70.7.21.

What firmware version do you have?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the late response, my version is 35.68.9.15. Thanks you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FitDudeMan   Yes, you aren't seeing the Smart Alarm option because you don't have the latest firmware.  When there is a firmware update available, there is a notice on your Fitbit app Today screen.  Obviously not, in your case.  If your Fitbit is really new, it might take a few more days for you to get the update.  Another thing you can try is sync your Versa 2, remove it from your account, then set it back up as a new device.  The extreme option is to sync your device, then do a Factory Reset (Settings > About > Factory Reset).  BUT, and I do emphasize BUT, there is a Help article that specifically says don't do a factory reset unless you are told to do it by Support

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I will try to do that. How do you rank best answer.

Never mind I figured it out 

Best Answer
0 Votes