Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking sleep or floors correctly! Disappointed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not tracking sleep and not registering floors.  I’ve rebooted the Fitbit and turned phone off n on after and still not recording it. Very disappointed after going from a charge 3 that tracked sleep and floors fine to a £200 smart watch that doesn’t. I like the look, feel and heart monitor but will not be recommending this watch to anyone why it’s not working right.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

In what way is it not working @ClarePritchard 

Does it count to many or to little, or none at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

It counts very little floors but has been abit better today only 3 off what my phones counted as yesterday it was8 off and only counted 2 floors. As for sleep it’s missed the start of the night since I had it. I’m hoping it’s a glitch as people have said on here and who I know that it was working fine and theirs was playing up lately too because I like the look of it and other features are great. Steps wise Fitbit is well known for counting more steps so always a few thousand more than my phone but I can live with that 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your floors need to be 10 feet high 

When it comes to steps, like any arm based counter, Fitbit does not count steps.

Fitbit can only look at arm motions and counts arm movements that should occur while the feet are stepping. This may be why Fitbit advertises itself as an activity tracker and not a step counter  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh right so when it says steps that should say arm motion they best change it on app and all devices then! But with our being sarcastic I know that’s how it counts steps thats why it’s always loads more than my iPhone and I can live with that, my house stairs are 10feet and it don’t track them! You got nothing to say about why the sleep isn’t tracking?????

Best Answer
0 Votes