Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to set up a used Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a used fitbit versa 3 and I tried connecting it to my phone through the app but it won’t connect. I did a reset on the watch and it still won’t connect, does anyone know how to connect it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @The_E_In_Beans, it is nice to see a new face around. 

Thanks for sharing your situation with us about your Versa 3. 

It's understandable that you might experience some difficulties attempting to connect your used devices to a different phone. I recommend to perform a factory reset on the device and attempt to set it up again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bună ziua am si eu o problemă am cumpărat de la o persoană de pe internet un ceas versa 3 dar cand am vrut sa mă conectez la el imi cere codul de acces si in aplicatie si pe ceas ce pot face ca nu pot umbla pe ceas sa il resetez

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @The_E_In_Beans - if the suggestions from @EstuardoFitbit don't work this is due to a fault in the new V4 Fitbit app that others are reporting.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @UnSm3n4r - restarting the watch won't help if the watch has a device lock on it, it needs to be factory reset using the button and setup again but if you have the latest V4 Fitbit App that may not work, see previous post.

If you have the V3 Fitbit app don't uninstall or upgrade it.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support to get help with the factory reset.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes