Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to setup versa 2 after factory reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I did factory reset from settings in watch. After that i get fitbit icon and ask to download fitbit app to start. Now, I started setting up new device from fitbit app -> user profile -> choose fitbit versa 2.

After that i connect with charger and followed instructions. However app is not able to detect my watch and failed to connect. My device bluetooth is on and working(using LG wing android device) . It seems there is some problem to connect the device. Please advice. 

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @i.shashikant  - a good place to start is with logout of the Fitbit App and  restarting both devices and turning off any other Bluetooth devices. How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Guy_ ,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried but failed to connect with fitbit app. I tried another device (oneplus 6) but no luck. Pls help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@i.shashikant-  at this point it's probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer