Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to synce Fitbit Versa with Honor 7x

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using Honor 7x , with android version 8.0. Versa has started and installed for first day but from second day onwards I am not able to sync device with Honor 7x and therefore I am not getting enough options and menus on app which I used to get on first day of installation. Eg. Clock face, Steps etc and NOT able to sync also

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Unfortunately I cant find your phone on the Supported devices list which is possibly why you are having problems. Huawei phones seem quite problematic when it comes to using Fitbits Im afraid. Do you have another device you could use (tablet or laptop maybe?)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Any news on when this problem will get fixed? My Fitbit charge 2 works fine on my honor 9, but my wife's versa isnt connecting at all now on her honor 7x???? We wouldn't have spent all that money on the versa if we had known this, I presumed a relatively new phone on Android wouldn't have any problems syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Danerv wrote:

Any news on when this problem will get fixed? My Fitbit charge 2 works fine on my honor 9, but my wife's versa isnt connecting at all now on her honor 7x???? We wouldn't have spent all that money on the versa if we had known this, I presumed a relatively new phone on Android wouldn't have any problems syncing.

Usually Fitbit doesn't make announcements about new phones being added, so your best bet is to keep checking the link provided by @NellyG.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Did you ever figure out how to get it to work properly? I just received my versa today and I'm having problems.

Best Answer