Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting App Notifications from Twitter.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I still don't have the option in the Versa notifications page to toggle on Twitter as it doesn't even appear in the list despite sending notifications to my phone.

All the other apps that send notifications to my are there, and I have checked that the Twitter app has the same settings on my iPhone as Facebook etc so I don't know what else to do....

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Ash_01, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate you have let me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. At this moment I would like to suggest  you to go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Twitter and disable Notifications, then restart your phone and enable Notifications again, making sure the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History
  • Show as Banners (Temporary)

Then, the next time you get a Twitter push notification on your phone, open the Fitbit app and go to Account > Versa > Notifications > App Notifications and search for Twitter. If it's still not appearing, force-quit the app and try again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Ash_01, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate you have let me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. At this moment I would like to suggest  you to go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Twitter and disable Notifications, then restart your phone and enable Notifications again, making sure the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History
  • Show as Banners (Temporary)

Then, the next time you get a Twitter push notification on your phone, open the Fitbit app and go to Account > Versa > Notifications > App Notifications and search for Twitter. If it's still not appearing, force-quit the app and try again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer

Hiya,

thanks so much for those suggestions! They worked. Woo hoo! 

Best Answer

Hello @Ash_01, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad! Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer