Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not holding a charge after an update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had an update on my versa and since completing the update my Fitbit will not hold a charge for more than 2 hours. My battery used to last 4-5 days. What was the update and how do I fix it??

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi, the lovely people helped at community support, the best place to go for issues when you have tried everything and its not working or the moderator will help

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit versa is no longer holding its charge after the most recent update where it has zone goals with your heart rate. I used to get 3-4 days charge out of my versa but now struggling to get a maximum of 5 hours. I

have tried the factory reset, dimming my screen, turning off all day sync, turning off notifications all of which is not ideal just to try and get an extra hour or two of battery. I am out of the house for around 12 hours a day and I now can't even check the time after lunch without recharging twice within the day. Only had my fitbit for 6 months and it was only replaced 2 months ago because of another issue causing the screen to turn green. I have used various model of fitbits for years but very dissapointed this time around 😞 

Best Answer

I am having the same problem with my versa lite and none of the troubleshooting tips work. I charged it at 10pm and by 4am the battery is at 0%. Can you escelate my case to customer support? Thanks. 

Best Answer

I have cleaned the connectors, changed the clock face, and restarted.  I cannot keep a change a full day.  

Best Answer
0 Votes