Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calendar notifications on my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Versa yesterday, and so far, I am receiving call and text notifications just fine but not Google Calendar notifications.

I had an Alta previously, and it always sent me my Google Calendar events just fine.

I am not sure if this is a setting in the FitBit app or in Calendar, but I've tried adjusting permissions, turning off do not disturb, etc. I don't think it's a pairing issue as I am receiving all other notifications without issue or delay.

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

The setting is in the fitbit app. On the dashboard tap on the upper right corner to get the list of devices, then tap on the device tile. Scroll down to the General options and tap on Notifications. Tap on Calendar Events to make sure that a) it is turned on and b) the correct calendar app is selected. If you can't find the calendar app on this list then go back one screen and then tap the App Notifications tile and scroll down to find the correct calendar app and then turn that on.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer