Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working once out of charger.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, Fit bit Versa has stopped showing when it's taken out of charger. Had trouble with it last week that it wouldn't start but had emails (takes up to 3 days to get answers from them) as it got stuck at factory reset so sent them email saying Data not sync and try again - email back to me to set up on phone which we have done and it took ages to install the whole lot again. Now it's not working when it's out of the charger and the green flashing light for heart isn't flashing nor the red flash either. I'm at my wits end as paying all that money and only had this not even 6 months yet (was my Christmas present). So am waiting for another email from them to find out what can we do next? I'm lost without it!!!! Any ideas ladies and gentlemen why it won't work when it's out of charger? It has 100% at the moment!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Any ideas with my previous message?  Checked it this morning, still won't work when out of charger.  It has 100% battery and works in charger with all the icons but when it' comes out - nothing.  Rather frustrating!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Yorkie67, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience with your Fitbit Versa. I also thank you for performing all the troubleshooting steps suggested. In this specific case, I kindly ask you to keep working with our Support Team, since they have the special tools to investigate this situation further. 

Let me know how everything goes.  

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I'm awaiting for another email to solve the problem.  It's not good when it's only just under 6 months old.

Best Answer
0 Votes