Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification of transaction with Fitbit Pay

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Versa 3 that's been working fine for me.  I've had it since July of last year.  One feature I really liked was that when I used Fitbit Pay to pay for something by scanning my Versa 3 at a credit card terminal, I would get a message on my Versa 3 a few minutes later confirming my transaction.

However, I recently had to completely redo my phone (Samsung Galaxy A01) from scratch (as in set it back to factory default).  Yes, that was really a pain, however, Samsung made it easy with a tool that automatically set it back up once I started over.

Of course, I had to connect back up with all my apps, including the Fitbit app.  I did remember all my settings for the watch - including the two credit cards I had on Fitbit Pay.  But, I seemed to have lost the little notice that I've used my Fitbit pay at a retailer that I loved so much.

I've gone into the settings for my Versa 3 on the fitbit app and looked at notifications.  I verified that the fitbit app is selected under "App Notifications."

I didn't have to do anything when I first setup my Versa 3, so I don't know where else to check.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tim

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

More info:

Yes, other notifications do work - like email, texts, etc...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update:  I contacted Fitbit support via chat today and they didn't have an answer for me but are going to research it further and get back with me.  Once I get a response from them, I'll update this thread.

Best Answer