Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification service not running

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I have Fitbit Versa, firmware version 32.32.10.15, mobile phone Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus and notifications are not running on my tracker. My phone reports an error: "Notification service not running. A phone restart is required to re-enable notification on your tracker".

I restarted bluetooth on my phone and also Fitbit app, also reinstall Fitbit app and it still doesnt work. Please, can you help me?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
183 REPLIES 183

Do Fitbit have a solution to this bug? This helpful answer (which works for me) was 18 months plus ago. This happens almost daily for me. 

Best Answer
Same here. I have took it up to them a few times now and still no
resolutions....
Best Answer

You're a legend, I had tried everything since I got my new Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC and nothing worked, so I gave up on the watch. But now I saw this comment and tried it and it finally worked! You're my hero, thank you!

Best Answer

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for taking the time to share the troubleshooting that has worked for some of you. 

If you're getting this error message, please confirm that the Fitbit app is installed on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems: 

• Apple iOS 12.2 or higher
  • Android OS 7.0 or higher 
  • See additional tips for Android phones and tablets.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the devices mentioned on this page, often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly.

Also you may want to try performing the troubleshooting on this article. If after trying and checking the above, you're still receiving his message, contact our Support team, they'll be happy to help. As of right now, this thread will be closed, keep in mind that you can always create a new thread if necessary. 

See you around.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer