Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Versa 2 yet again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a love hate relationship with my Fitbit. I have had one for over 10 years now and I'm currently using a versa2 and I loved it for so long but, the last 3 updates have made me want to move to an iwatch. It disconnects from the app notifications all the time. I have to restart, uninstall and reinstall every single time. It's driving me crazy as I love the battery life, the feedback data and the feel but I rely heavily on looking at it for the information and it will not stay synced.  Please help and do better google! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Jamesfishin. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that your notifications are still not working properly on your Versa 2 despite all the steps you've done so far. I understand why you're feeling that way as you've been a long time Fitbit user and I know how much you love your Fitbit devices, I'll do my best to help you with this.

In addition to the steps you've tried, I suggest attempting the following in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 2.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.
  • Set up notifications again. 
  • Once your Versa 2 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes