Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 is synced to my Samsung S20FE phone, but my fitbit won't show any notifications for any texts or phone calls? Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Timbo58, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Note that your Samsung S20FE is not yet included in our list of supported devices which would explain why the notifications are not coming through your Versa 2. For more information, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

For troubleshooting steps, please see Why are notifications delayed or missing? and @Guy_'s suggestion.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

HI, good that its syncing, make sure you have the notifications setup correctly, like

In the phone Fitbit App

Click on profile photo [top left]

Device photo [middle left]

Notifications

And verify the top 4 items are correctly defined and turned on

Also

App notifications

and select any apps you want to hear from.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Timbo58, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Note that your Samsung S20FE is not yet included in our list of supported devices which would explain why the notifications are not coming through your Versa 2. For more information, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

For troubleshooting steps, please see Why are notifications delayed or missing? and @Guy_'s suggestion.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes