Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa2 hadn't synced for about 6 weeks.  I was finally able to get the data (steps, etc) to finally sync today - however - any phone calls/emails,etc still do not "talk" to my versa.  I have been unable to get it to restart to see if that would work.  

Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jzorsch Thanks for making sure those features are turned off. 

If you've already followed the troubleshooting steps provided here Why won't my Fitbit device sync?, but to no avail, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @jzorsch  - it must be syncing well for notifications to appear on the watch. Try the SimpleCheckUp app. This will tell you when you last synced and if its connecting to the Fitbit App, directly on the watch. If you don't get a notification when running SimpleCheckUp it says it can connect, there is a problem with the notification setup or phone setup. See How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

To restart your watch go into the watch Settings menu, About at the bottom, Shutdown at the bottom. Wait 10 seconds and place it on the charger to restart and charge it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @jzorsch. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here

As for the notifications, may I know if the Sleep Mode and DND settings are turned off? If these settings are on, your tracker won't vibrate or turn on when receiving any type of notifications. You'll find more details about these settings here. In addition, please check Why are notifications delayed or missing?

If you continue having syncing difficulties, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes sleep mode  &DND are turned off.  I have the Motorola Razr

Best Answer

@jzorsch Thanks for making sure those features are turned off. 

If you've already followed the troubleshooting steps provided here Why won't my Fitbit device sync?, but to no avail, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes