Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 is not getting any notification, even though I checked everything in phone and in fitbit app it is continuously showing me to restart my phone,even I did that but still not able to get any notification, even I have restarted my fitbit also, but problem is still there. How can I solve? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Nehamehta. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for troubleshooting the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

If you're getting this error message “Notification service is not running. A phone restart is required to re-enable notifications on your tracker”, please note that we’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible.

However, if you have a Huawei phone you can try the following steps: 

1. On your phone, open the Settings app > Apps and notifications > Apps.
  2. Tap Fitbit > Battery.
  3. Turn off the Power-intensive prompt option.
  4. Tap Launch.
  5. Turn off the Manage automatically option, and turn on the Auto-launch, Secondary launch, and Run in background options.
  6. Tap OK.

Note that you may see a message on your phone related to power consumption and apps scanning in the background. If you follow the steps in this message, the Fitbit app can’t run in the background and certain features may not work properly. Repeat the steps above to enable the Fitbit app to run in the background.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Nehamehta. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for troubleshooting the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

If you're getting this error message “Notification service is not running. A phone restart is required to re-enable notifications on your tracker”, please note that we’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible.

However, if you have a Huawei phone you can try the following steps: 

1. On your phone, open the Settings app > Apps and notifications > Apps.
  2. Tap Fitbit > Battery.
  3. Turn off the Power-intensive prompt option.
  4. Tap Launch.
  5. Turn off the Manage automatically option, and turn on the Auto-launch, Secondary launch, and Run in background options.
  6. Tap OK.

Note that you may see a message on your phone related to power consumption and apps scanning in the background. If you follow the steps in this message, the Fitbit app can’t run in the background and certain features may not work properly. Repeat the steps above to enable the Fitbit app to run in the background.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You for your reply , as I have Oneplus Phone so the above solution will not work, but hope you find out the resolution quickly. Once Again thank you waiting for solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes