Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 3 has recently stopped getting any notifications,  emails, alerts, step reminder.  

I have restarted both watch and phone, resynced both, reconnected Bluetooth and reinstalled the app. Still nothing. Any help greatly appreciated.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @grancanrun. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 is still not receiving notifications. I will do my best to help you with this. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend checking whether your Versa 3 is in sleep mode. When sleep mode is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist. To wake your tracker, firmly tap the screen twice.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in quick settings.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, please see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones and/or Why are notifications delayed or missing? depending on your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes