Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not getting any notifications of messages on my versa 3?? 
I get some phone calls but not all are recognised by my Versa but I have never received WhatsApp, text or email notifications 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Lynsey4 - first check Quick Settings, swipe the face to the right and make sure Do not disturb and Sleep are off.

If the watch is not syncing properly (a common issue with some versions of the Fitbit App) you won't get notifications.

Try holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start. You may even need to logout of the Fitbit App and restart the phone.

See How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Lynsey4. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 is not receiving notifications. We're here to help you! 

I agree with @Guy_, please check whether your Versa 3 is in sleep mode. When sleep mode is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist. To wake your tracker, firmly tap the screen twice.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in quick settings.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, please see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones and/or Why are notifications delayed or missing? depending on your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes