Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications aren’t showing on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit app constantly shows I have a notification but when I go to the page it says “no notifications to display” and “you haven’t received any messages”. I don’t know if it’s glitched and just saying I have a notification when I don’t or if it’s not showing me my notification. I’ve had my Fitbit account since around October 2018 and I’ve never gotten any notifications on the app it’s always just showed I had one but never displayed them. I’ve logged out and logged back in multiple times I’ve restarted my phone and uninstalled the app. Any ideas what the problem is? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Rebeccaland Welcome! It's great to see you around!

I will assist you with the notification showing on your app. This issue is being investigated by the team but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. They'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes