Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iPhone 8 shows it is connected to Versa. When I try to turn on Notifications in the Fitbit ap  it says “Bluetooth Pairing required”. The app is not recognizing the versa as already being paired with phone. I have spent 3 days on phone or online and performed numerous resets to get it halfway going. Any help would be appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Your phone should not show it is connected to your tracker until you enable notifications. Did you try forgetting the connection, rebooting the phone and then enabling in the app? Last resort would be to uninstall the app, make sure it doesn't still show as connected, reboot the phone and reinstall the app.

Best Answer

Tried all those 3-4 times as well as re-installing app and restarting phone. It is tracking everything ok just not getting notifications from iPhone text or calls. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually I figured out how to just turn off Versa in settings but I also created a new account at same time I powered versa off. Restarted phone, versa, app, all from beginning now notifications are working! The problem was when I was pairing Bluetooth it would throw the code and I would type in phone then it would not complete pairing process. May be why my battery only lasted 12 hours? 

Best Answer
0 Votes