Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications won't vibrate on Versa Lite

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don’t receive a notification on my Fitbit of text or phone call. If I look up history it is there but no vibrating or notification when phone is ringing or text received. Have followed all troubleshooting tips to no avail

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @janejagger. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. 

It seems like you have either sleep mode or DND enable. When you turn on the do not disturb setting:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move don't cause the watch to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • You see a do not disturb icon at the top of the screen when you swipe down to see your notifications.

When you turn on the sleep mode setting:

• Notifications don't cause the watch to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off (on watches that support it).
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the watch's screen to turn on.
  • You see a sleep mode icon at the top of the screen when you swipe down to see your notifications.

To turn it off, swipe down from the top of your screen. After your notifications appear, swipe down again to open the control center. Tap the quick settings icon.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, please see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @janejagger. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. 

It seems like you have either sleep mode or DND enable. When you turn on the do not disturb setting:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move don't cause the watch to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • You see a do not disturb icon at the top of the screen when you swipe down to see your notifications.

When you turn on the sleep mode setting:

• Notifications don't cause the watch to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off (on watches that support it).
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the watch's screen to turn on.
  • You see a sleep mode icon at the top of the screen when you swipe down to see your notifications.

To turn it off, swipe down from the top of your screen. After your notifications appear, swipe down again to open the control center. Tap the quick settings icon.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, please see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer