Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Music Storage - Pandora & Deezer Deactivation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good day, how will we be able to listen to offline music on our Fitbit with the Pandora & Deezer Deactivation end of March 2023? The reason of having a watch with music storage is so that we don't have to take our phone with during our exercise sessions.

Best Answer
68 REPLIES 68

Just turned to a Garmin solution with off line MUSIC, gps, contactless payment etc.

Fitbit won't see me anymore.

They lost my trust.

Best Answer

That's exactly what I did! And I'm absolutely happy with my decision. Goodbye Fitbit!

Best Answer

I bought a cheap pair of headphones with a built-in MP3 player for now, but will be buying a Garmin Forerunner when my Fitbit dies

Best Answer

To download Deezer music to your Fitbit watch even with a Deezer Free account. You can use a third-party Deezer Music Converter.

One such tool is UkeySoft Deezer Music Converter, which is available for Mac and Windows operating systems, it aims to help Deezer users download songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts from Deezer to several plain audio formats like MP3.
Here are the steps you need to follow to convert Deezer music to MP3:

Step 1. Download and install UkeySoft Deezer Music Converter from the official website.
Step 2. Log in to your Deezer account in the program and set MP3 as output format.

choose-mp3-output-format-deezer.jpg

Step 3. Search for the music you want to convert to MP3 format.
Step 4. Click on the convert button to start the conversion process.

begin-downloading-deezer-music.jpg
Step 5. Choose the MP3 format and desired audio quality.
Wait for the conversion to complete.

The converted music will be saved on your local drive in the folder of your choice, then you can you put them onto Fitbit watch.

It is important to note that converting Deezer music to MP3 is the best way to enjoy you music freely. But these third-party Deezer music downloaer app are only allowed for personal use, not for commercial purposes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @loveqsimd  - thanks for taking the time to provide the information but Fitbit has disabled any loading of music to a watch. So it is not possible to load the files to the watch anymore.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided, as well as sharing your help. As our friend mentioned, let me explain Deezer and Pandora access was removed on March 31, 2023, and those apps are no longer available to install. If you have more questions about this, let me suggest contacting Deezer or Pandora directly.

We appreciate your feedback as it'll help us to continue working, and improving the experience with our products and services.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You seem to be implying that removal of these services was a requirement from Deezer and Pandora? Is this correct?

If so, why are Fitbit not simply reinstating the ability to upload music to the watch and play music offline that we used to have?

Best Answer

Adding my voice here. Music streaming services aside, why can't we continue to store and play our own content on the Versa 2? Seems all a bit petty 😞

Best Answer

Anyone else notice their versa 2 seems to be still downloading music?  

https://imgur.com/rJZhdEz

Best Answer