Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 3 stats showing for Today

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Versa for Christmas and today is the third time the Today view has removed 4 of the stats. All I have now is Core Stats, Hourly Steps, and Heart Rate when I go to settings. I did have all 7 last night.

I have

• reset it 3 times
  • shut it down and turned it back on
  • synced it
  • done the hokey pokey and turned myself around

The previous two times, the other stats came back on their own. 

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, SM G930V, running Android version 8.0.0. Fitbit  version 32.3.3.1.30

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, when did you perform the update to the latest Firmware? If you did this recently, there are two things you can do whilst waiting to do a factory reset:

1. Go to Apps - My Apps - on top of the list your will see Today app. Look if there is a settings icon on the right side next to it. If yes. press that and update Today screen.

2. Put your Versa in the Charger and connect it to you Phone and let it rest there for a while, say two hours.

If these two suggestions do not work, you can still do a factory reset. Mind though, that you will have to setup your Versa all over again to get it to work with your phone's Fitbit app. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

The next thing to try would be a Factory Reset if the missing data means that much to you. Swipe left to Settings, then  About and then Factory Reset.  That starts you all over again from the beginning.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just expect this device to work the way it has been advertised to work.
Is that too much to ask for what I paid for it?
Best Answer

Hi, when did you perform the update to the latest Firmware? If you did this recently, there are two things you can do whilst waiting to do a factory reset:

1. Go to Apps - My Apps - on top of the list your will see Today app. Look if there is a settings icon on the right side next to it. If yes. press that and update Today screen.

2. Put your Versa in the Charger and connect it to you Phone and let it rest there for a while, say two hours.

If these two suggestions do not work, you can still do a factory reset. Mind though, that you will have to setup your Versa all over again to get it to work with your phone's Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue with my Versa as well, and this at least worked for me! 

Like you, only three of the seven stats were showing when I swiped up from my Versa home screen. I tried many different types of resets and updates and nothing worked. 

But, I would try this and see if it works for you as it did for me...

1. Go to the Fitbit App on your mobile device or computer

2. Scroll to the bottom of the dashboard tab

3. Click “edit” and add back in any stats you didn’t have previously displayed such as “How didn’t you sleep? or “Make  a splash!”

4. Click “Done” once ALL the available stats have been added and then sync your device and  hope it works! 

Best Answer

THANK YOU so much, this was the only thing that worked for me. I deleted all of the stats on my apps today dashboard and readded them. Checked my Fitbit and they were there and able to change in settings on watch. Tha k you again!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
So happy I could help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work for me. I have read some responses to just wait. But I agree with you. I should not have these issues for the price of the device. Not so patiently waiting to see if they show up like some have said will happen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes