Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to add labels to silent alarms.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am aware you can't type our a name using letters on the watch itself. But maybe in the app you can also set alarms that have a title. Like "class starts in 10 mins" or "take out the trash", "feed the dogs". Etc. I think this would allow for more personalization. And maybe the alarms wouldn't say "look alive!" everytime. Especially if I set one for 1 in the morning when I'm heading to bed. Im doing the opposite of looking alive. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @starshield4594, sorry but your request is a little more than what the typical user will be able to help with.

I did find a request that is similar to add votes to.

Naming/Labeling Alarms

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @starshield4594, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's nice to see you too @Rich_Laue, thanks for your insight about this situation. Smiley Happy

@starshield4594, I understand your concern about having the option to name silent alarms. However, at this moment, our team doesn't have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, our team will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thousands of people have been asking for this feature for at least 5 years!!! Why in the universe had this super simple feature not been implemented yet?!?  Seriously, this one small tweak of letting users label alarms would make Fitbit the device to rule all others! Every person with a child with ADHD would buy it, for themselves  and each of their children. Really, honestly, truly I’m sitting here at 2:18am debating buying 3 fitbits today...but not being able to label the alarms is kind of a deal breaker. PLEASE GIVE US THIS FEATURE!!!

Best Answer

THANK YOU!! Yes Fitbit, please give us this feature. I have ADHD, same with my daughter and if you could not only change the label on the alarms, but also set more than 8, it would literally be a live changer for us!! Please please add this! I would most definitely be then buying my daughter a Fitbit too immediately!! 

Best Answer