Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still saying its been received...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I pre ordered the versa on the 25/03/18 through the fitbit store which said it'd take 2-3 weeks. I've been checking my emails and the tracking and it's still on 'Order received' and no money has been taken out of my account. Seeing that people are receiving theirs already or that they've been dispatched is making me nervous, anyone else's order still not been processed?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Am on the same position.. Pre-order Versa at 22 of March but still waiting. No credit card charge yet. I send an email at 10 April to support and they told me that my order will shipped in 1-2 weeks from that date so am still waiting... I order the grey version and am from Greece, Europe...

Best Answer

I've ordered the black and I've seen people post photos of theirs. Amazon is saying I'll receive it by the 18th so I'm tempted to cancel my order and reorder through Amazon. Never pre ordered from fitbit before but I was expecting it to have been dispatched yesterday at the latest.

Best Answer

Honestly, either wait until the middle of next week or go buy it locally, the whole preorder stuff is a huge mess.. 

Best Answer

Such a shame, this will be my fourth fitbit, absolutely love them and have been so excited for the versa, this not knowing what's happening with the order is so stressful and I've even been thinking of cancelling it altogether and just sticking with my charge 2.

Best Answer

I will wait with fitbit order because as i see on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de the grey version will be available from 10 May! Maybe i get it sooner from Fitbit. Here in Greece no local store have stock so i will not risk it. I had the charge hr but broke completely so now am without device..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I pre ordered mine on March 13th Lavender SE. Fitbit CS mentioned it will be shipped in April but no exact date given. 

Best Answer

I canceled my rose gold/peach on the 12th on Fitbit store, and placed an order on amazaonn the same day. It shipped today and will arrive on Tuesday, one day earlier than originally scheduled. I opted for 2 day prime shipping. 

All colors are in stock now on Amazon.com, except the rose gold/peach.

Best Answer

I did the same, I'm not a prime user but my partner is and he ordered it for me on there and it's saying it'll arrive tomorrow. Really hoping so, I'm too impatient to wait any longer 😂

I hope you will! Another month is a long time to wait 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1626528073854.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in Denmark, and mine just says 'received' and nothing more. A local store has them in stock. When I asked Fitbit, they told me it would be another 2-3 weeks through them for my watch. 

They've now cancelled my order, and I will be going with a local stockist, if at all. To be honest, I am a first time Fitbit customer, and I don't know if I'm going to go with them again. I'm tempted to just look at something completely different after all this hassle.

Best Answer

Fitbit should first ship all pre-orders made on their website and then fill with stock other stores and resellers. There is no point to pre-order from the main company only to find out that their stock went to other resellers before...

Best Answer

They literally canceled your order? That's strange! I am from Hungary. Pre order in March 13th SE Lavender been told by FB CS that I will receive mine  in April but no confirmed date. Found local store have stock for all colours except SE. Guess have to wait patiently for it's arrival. .....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Edit:  3 days on the phone with customer service.  The short of it, cancelled and purchased thru Amazon.

Ordered Versa SE on March 16, Called today to see why I have not received it and was told "there was a system error regarding your payment" and it never shipped.  No notification, no change in status on my order page.  Supposedly, they re-processed my payment info and I should get a shipping notice soon.  If I don't, it is going to be cancelled and re-ordered thru Amazon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was in the same position. I emailed them again on Friday and they still couldn't guarantee a date for delivery! In the end I cancelled my order and 're ordered with Amazon (who btw could!) It was delivered today and so happy I made the last minute decision to cancel with fitbit. What company doesn't take care of the pre orders first! 

Had been waiting a month from fitbit with no updates and only had to wait 2 days from Amazon absolute joke 

Best Answer

Thats odd.  I did get a notification that there had been a problem with paypal payment on my lavender SE and that the order is 'on hold'.  I contacted the UK number to change the payment method and the order says 'in the process of shipping'.  No full payment taken as yet, just 10p!

There seems to have been a problem with a number of the paypal payments.

SueH

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can get them at Best Buy today!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ordered late last night on Amazon, email this afternoon saying it's been dispatched and will be here tomorrow! Super happy with Amazon, won't be pre ordering directly from the fitbit store again though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update amazon delivered on Monday so glad I cancelled with fitbit will not be pre ordering again with them15239703173507275789835443870392.jpg

Best Answer

I'm wondering how many people in this thread ordered the grey Versa like I did. It seems like they must have made like 10 of those color because every single place I look it says "Out of Stock." I pre-ordered on 4/1 and it has said 2-3 weeks since then. I've passed 2 weeks without any emails or correspondence. I'm giving it till next week and I'm cancelling my order. If you can't tell me the reason for the delay, then I'll buy a black one at Best Buy. 

Versa, Pixel 2XL
Best Answer
0 Votes

Came this morning, super happy!Came this morning, super happy!

Best Answer