Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still saying its been received...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I pre ordered the versa on the 25/03/18 through the fitbit store which said it'd take 2-3 weeks. I've been checking my emails and the tracking and it's still on 'Order received' and no money has been taken out of my account. Seeing that people are receiving theirs already or that they've been dispatched is making me nervous, anyone else's order still not been processed?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

It says on Amazon they aren't being released until May the 10th.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sakisbax did your item shipped or still waiting?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cancelled on Wednesday and ordered from Amazon. Delivery date was April 30th.  Unlike Fitbit, they updated my delivery the next day and I received it yesterday, the 21st!

it is really awesome and everything I wanted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, but on amazon the total price including shipping is plus 40 euro. Means around 15% more expensive. Doesn't worth much to order it from there.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Point taken!

Philip Kommer
Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

still waiting. 😞

Best Answer

Hey.. I did some digging bc I had the same problem.  The Versa in silver is on backorder, i decided to cancel that order and just go with the black instead. I did that last night with next day delivery and it should be here tomorrow!  Go to the Fitbit store and try ordering the silver and you'll see it's on back order, so who knows when you might receive it!  Hope this helps

Best Answer
0 Votes