Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora will not download to Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all the normal troubleshooting advice from the Fitbit article and it hasn’t worked.  I tried using my pc, iPad, and droid to download.  I reset my Versa, removed my Pandora account from each device and reloaded.  I have a paid subscription so that’s not the problem.  Is there anywhere I can call or go to get some help? I really like this product so far but it is important I am able to hear Pandora over it.  Please advise.

(p.s. - please don’t give me the link to “how to download and listen to Pandora on my Fitbit watch”; been there done that and no solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @cmarsh44.

Thanks for troubleshooting this Pandora issue by yourself. If you keep having this inconvenience, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not help and is still not working

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine would not work downloading to versa from my phone's pandora. after trying everything listed as possible solution, I linked my versa to an old phone I have with no sim card and not active as a phone. It does have a wi-fi that works and when I used it , it downloaded my pandora stations. Go figure. I then just re-linked my versa to my current and active phone and all has been good since with pandora. Just one more thing to try if you have an old phone laying about. Sorry, Android phone, I have no experience with Apple phones.

dave

Best Answer
0 Votes