Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone off for multiple days - data from previous days won't display in app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got back from camping for a few days where my Fitbit was on but my phone was off the whole time, so no syncing occured. Just tried to sync--the app is up to date for today but the previous two days days doesn't seem to be there, or ir says a very small number of steps etc. Are those two days just lost to me? Does the Fitbit only store one day at a time?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The unit should store about 7 days of detailed data and 28 days of summary data. Not sure what happened with yours. Perhaps you can try restarting the unit and then syncing again to see if the data shows up.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

The unit should store about 7 days of detailed data and 28 days of summary data. Not sure what happened with yours. Perhaps you can try restarting the unit and then syncing again to see if the data shows up.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I got the data eventually a while after I posted this, after restarting the unit. Tried to delete the post but couldn't figure out how. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes