Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add a mental health feature to the Fitbit devices

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When is Fitbit going to gave mental health health tracker. It would be nice to see if my mood coincidencea with my cycle, level of activity etc. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, I would advice you to post your request in the Feature Suggestions Board, which is especially developed for these kind of requests. Clicking on the link brings you to this board. On the right side you will see "Make a new suggestion", click that and post your request.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, I would advice you to post your request in the Feature Suggestions Board, which is especially developed for these kind of requests. Clicking on the link brings you to this board. On the right side you will see "Make a new suggestion", click that and post your request.

Best Answer

I would never trust a therapist who had not been in psychotherapy. Most psychotherapists get their psychotherapy, maybe not all the time, but from time to time, at some point in their career. You have a date at a restaurant, and suddenly your therapist is at the following table. You can not be afraid that he will come up and say: Good evening, glad to see that you're okay! The therapist doesn't have to show that he knows you unless you make the first move yourself. But even then, he will not reveal to others that you go to his therapy unless you say so yourself. I don't know about you, but I think that's how it should be.

Best Answer
0 Votes

wow thank you for info

Best Answer
0 Votes

But look what's the matter. Trying to solve your mental problem in a makeshift way (by reading articles or forums) you risk making things worse. I went straight to the professionals, they made me complete a do i deserve to be happy quiz, after which a professional psychologist took care of me. I think this is the perfect solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. Thank you for your comments and suggestions regarding this subject. 

As SunsetRunner mentioned, the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community.

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Best Answer
0 Votes