Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pregnancy tracking and Breastfeeding tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use the Ovia pregnancy app on my phone to watch my baby and I'm weekly pregoress. It would be nice to have this on the versa. Also,  aa breastfeeding tracker would be beneficial like the boobie time app on my phone. This way I can easily record which breast was used and how long baby nursed. And having easy access on the watch rather than my phone would be awesome!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I think these are all great ideas! Smiley Very Happy

Maybe post them here:

Feature Suggestionshttps://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Female Health Trackinghttps://community.fitbit.com/t5/Female-Health-Tracking/bd-p/femalehealth

Versa SE Lavender | 2018 is the year!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

I have developed a free clock face called Pregnancy Tracker available for Versa and Versa Lite. It's similar to the apps you refer to for Android/ iOS.

Obviously you might not be pregnant right now but I'd appreciate your feedback nonetheless. I'm also currently developing another clock face called Breastfeeding Buddy to track which breast was used last and how long baby fed for.

main screenmain screen

size screensize screen

days left screendays left screen

Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi.

The Pregnancy Tracker clock face now supports imperial or metric units for displaying length and weight. The new version was published on the App Gallery earlier today. You can change your preference via your Fitbit profile settings page. After clicking ‘Submit’, you will need to sync your device using the Fitbit app for the clock face to update.

As Fitbit currently don't provide app/ clock face download statistics, please let me know if you're using the clock face. I really appreciate all the support so far! 😊

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello.

Breastfeeding Buddy clock face now available for Versa and Versa Lite. 🤱 If you liked Pregnancy Tracker, check it out!

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/dd75a709-7305-47c8-9748-a54260387191

I'm planning to introduce additional features, e.g. nappy changes and sleeps in future updates. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you pleeeeeease add on to this app. Feeding breast/formula, ounces, diaper changes, pee/poop, both and sleep durations. 

I bought the fitbit to make tracking these things easier for me (because you’re just sooo busy caring for baby) to hit my watch and log. 

Thank you thank you in advance!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be really lovely if you could upgrade this app to be comparable with Fitbit Versa 3. It currently says it's not eligible for the newest Fitbit Versa 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Would you consider putting a feature on it where I can track formula feeds and a timer that tells me when a next feed is due? 

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes