Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased watch faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Am I missing something. Is there no favourites or purchased folder/page when buying faces? If I buy several faces I have no record of the names and struggle to remember what I've purchased. If want to re apply one. I have to scan every page.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Gertmint There's no such feature, but perhaps you could post this idea to the Feature Suggestions Forum? For now, if you know the name of the clock face you can search the store by tapping a little magnifying glass  :magnifying_glass_tilted_right: icon in the fitbit mobile app clock faces section.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

@Gertmint There's no such feature, but perhaps you could post this idea to the Feature Suggestions Forum? For now, if you know the name of the clock face you can search the store by tapping a little magnifying glass  :magnifying_glass_tilted_right: icon in the fitbit mobile app clock faces section.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Wow that is very surprising. This is such a basic feature that I cannot fathom how it could not have been thought of and implemented before. I bought several faces 4 months ago and essentially I can consider that money gone or randomly attempt to guess which ones I might have purchased then go through the install and attempt to enter the code to see if I really did purchase it.

I dont think this should need a suggestion. This feature us common sense. If you can change clock faces which you have to purchase, then there needs to be a way to manage your faces other than having the customer write down separately  elsewhere. This is an unbelievable oversight by Fitbit.

Best Answer

Yeah, this is stupid. Such a basic feature. Another fail. This is why people buy Apple or Samsung, which I think I'm about to do. 

Best Answer

@Gomcse yeah yeah blah blah honestly it baffles me. I can see you have not checked out the Feature Suggestions link I shared above because if you had had, you would know that this feature's coming soon... So yeah yeah blah blah... 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Well it’s August now and I’m having the same issue. Just spent money on a bundle and I have no idea how to find the clock faces now. I guess it’s not going to be fixed THAT soon. 

Best Answer

Ummm, how soon is this feature coming? The comment that it was coming soon was 6 months ago. I am trying to find a clock face I purchased and cannot locate it. I can't remember the name or developer and should not have to do so. There should be a purchased and or favorites folder. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer

omg this is so basic a feature. coming soon? really? i've been looking for one that i already purchased and i have no idea how to find it... madness. 

as for that snarky poster up there... where's our fix? 

"coming soon" my cute lil butt...

this is really frustrating.

Best Answer

Well,all of you can quit moaning and groaning soon.  In a December update, one of the features is a 5 clock face  storage ability on the tracker itself available for instant recall.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a real problem and needs addressed. It is ridiculous that when I buy a watch face that I cannot get a listing of what I bought.  Unacceptable.

Best Answer

It's been almost a year since your original post. Still no fix......

Best Answer

You can get five, but if you buy a bundle of 50 (for 9.99), you can’t find them.

Best Answer

Still NO FIX!!

I can't find my bundle I paid for. 

Fitbits UNWILLINGNESS TO FIX IT SAYS :

DON'T BUY ANOTHER FITBIT !!

Great customer support and service!! 

Best Answer

Still no fix, no solution..Great job. 

I can't find my bundle I paid for. 

Fitbits unwillingness to fit it says, don't buy another one fitbit. 

Great customer support and service!! 

Best Answer

If you go to the email that was sent to you after you purchased the bundle, you should see all the clock faces. You can only download on the phone connected to the watch though. But I found it and the faces were not lost! Hope that helps. 

Best Answer

I have been trying to keep my purchased ones within my 5 because I have personalized them, such as changing colors, which stats show, "tick marks"...things like that.  If one of these that I've personalized gets pushed out of my 5, do you know if the settings I originally changed will be intact if I reinstall it after searching for it?

I've been afraid to try it because, naturally, I've personalized all of the ones I've bought.  Some are easier than others to get the look I wanted.

Best Answer

It did! Thank God I saved those e-mails b/c I deleted them once thinking it was just a receipt.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You posted this in May of 2019. I am reading in in September of 2020.  So...blah blah blah💩

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not here over a year later. Blah balh blah.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe you shouldn't be able to buy more than 1 at a time, like a bundle of 72 animals for $10.00. Where do the other 67 go?

Best Answer