Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased watch faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Am I missing something. Is there no favourites or purchased folder/page when buying faces? If I buy several faces I have no record of the names and struggle to remember what I've purchased. If want to re apply one. I have to scan every page.

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Here in May 2021, still not fixed. How dumb.

Best Answer

Nope.  The Fitbit app makes no effort whatsoever to help you keep track of your apps of faces.  In fact, you can favorite a face, but then there is no way to call up the faces you've favorited, so what's the point?

Best Answer

Two years later and I just lost $8 purchasing click face apps I’m being asked to purchase again when attempting to download. 
Sooo….when is this feature coming blah blah blah? 

Best Answer

That's the problem about 9 months ago I downloaded and paid for a clock face. This morning my watch changed on its own and the one I paid for is not with the 5 fitbit clock faces saves. I can't remember what the name was from 5 months ago. I have spent 40 minutes looking for it again and can't find it!

Best Answer
They do it on purpose.

Don Shearer
118 Linden Ct
Seven Fields. PA. 16046
412 298 3635
Best Answer

I really like Fitbit.  I have found never buy the latest smart watch by Fitbit unless your willing to wait for all your basic features.  The delays for features over a year is ridiculous!  Fitbit, you would own the market if you would release your product when it's fully developed.  The underdeveloped software is going to nosedive you into the ground and force people to buy another brand that the basic features actually work.  I know business needs continuous cash flow but don't ruin your name because of greed!

Best Answer

It’s February 23, 2022 and Fitbit still has no made this available. I just bought 20 clock faces and they aren’t saved on my Fitbit. This is so frustrating and such an easy fix. Why has Fitbit not done this?????

Best Answer

I don’t think it’s been added yet 

Best Answer

It’s 2022 and I still can’t find it 

Best Answer

Are you serious? I had lots of fun downloading and buying watch faces only to discover that there's only space for five and all the others are gone.  This is ridiculous!

Best Answer
0 Votes