Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about running with the versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a versa for Christmas but haven't activated it as I am not sure of the features.  Could one of the runners on this board confirm that you are able to set the pace and more importantly intervals when you run ?  Also do I need to have my phone with me for GPS if I need intervals?  Thank you !

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@jqueen Yes, you need your phone for GPS as Versa is using your phone's GPS. Yes you can set the intervals e.g. 1 km etc or calories e.g. 100 kcal etc. I am not sure what you mean by setting pace. Versa will display pace when you run. What do you mean by setting it?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for your response. What I meant was when I run with my Nike watch (which is old now), I usually set my intervals for 10 mins of running and 1 min walking etc. and as well that my pace is at 7.5 or so. I am more interested in the interval setting than the pace as it is ok if the versa displays the pace.  I haven't opened the packaging yet as I am not sure that it will do what I need it to do !!  I know I always take my phone along so GPS is not a problem.  Any more suggestions are welcome !! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jqueen My advice would be to take Versa out of the packaging, set it up and test drive it. Some users report connected GPS issues depending on the phone model they own. It would be good to test all the features when you're still within the return window. You can also watch some YouTube reviews. Also, it's worth to mention there are some really cool apps for Versa that might be of a particular interest to you:

C25K Trainer

Workout Builder

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes