Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick replies not working on my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My quick replies and voice replies on my versa 2 say sent on the watch but doesn't show up on the the other person's phone or in my messaging app on my phone. Need this fixed.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Nemeisis1, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

I appreciate the information and details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with your Versa 2 concern, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? Which Android mobile device you're currently using and with which app you're trying to use the Quick Replies feature? 

Let me share with you that to receive and respond to messages from your device, your phone must be nearby with Bluetooth turned on and the Fitbit app running in the background. To use the microphone in Versa 2 to respond to messages, in the Settings app please make sure the Microphone setting is set to Enabled. Keep in mind that Quick Replies 

The apps that allow you to reply to a message directly from the notification on your Android phone also support quick replies on your Fitbit device. This includes, but isn’t limited to, apps such as:

• Text messages
  • Twitter
  • Facebook Messenger
  • Line

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. By the way, I moved your post to the Versa board.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just bought the phone and it has been doing it since I set it up.I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.I am using a third party app called Pulse for texting.Also just a reminder, I am receiving texts no problem. It is just the replies that don't go through even though it says sent.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this issue too until I restarted my phone (which was actually to fix a seperate issue: clock face settings not syncing). You have probably fixed it by now but just thought I'd share just in case 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have tried that. Still not sure why they don't work.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am also experiencing this problem. I own a Versa and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7. 

The problem of quick replys not working first occured a few weeks ago after the last update.

My watch says message sent after selecting a quick reply but message is still unread and nothing happened on my phone.

I would really love to have this issue fixed since quick reply is one of my favorite features on my Versa.

Thank you for the help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get this fixed? I'm experiencing the same thing after I did the update last night. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, no one seems to have an answerSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my Galaxy S10+. Any resolution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, everything else works but thatSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Just bought a Sense and really excited. I've been struggling with a Charge 3 where I cannot see the screen outside. 

I've been onto FB for 2 hours today trying to find a solution. If anyone has any non patronising solutions it would be great!. 

Best Answer
0 Votes